“At Integritek, we treat our customer’s businesses as we would our own. The success of your business is crucial to the success of our business. We believe in prompt, polite customer service and outstanding support, without any run-around. We want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of the services we provide, and will settle for nothing less”
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, and providing managed services globally, Integitek is a premiere provider of technology services and support. Integritek was formed with the purpose of combining “integrity with technology.” Our primary goal is to be a trusted adviser to our customers, providing our services to them with the utmost integrity, honesty, and professionalism. The solutions we offer cover a wide range of technological needs; IT management, unified communications, IT consulting, network security and support.
Our philosophy is: “Treat our customers and their businesses as if they were our own.” Sounds simple and to the point, but that is how we do business. We will always go above and beyond to meet or exceed our customer’s needs.
Integritek’s commitment is to be your reliable and trustworthy managed service provider. “Where integrity matters most” is much more than a slogan or a catch phrase, it is a mindset. By partnering with our customers and focusing on creating reliable, honest solutions, we are able to provide a truly unique service – a long lasting relationship with the highest quality consulting.
Technology should not only improve the ways in which you conduct business, but it must benefit your bottom line. Regardless of size, today’s businesses can no longer afford to choose between performance and security.
At Integritek we serve your people, not your devices.
Consider adding our team of expert engineers to your company’s team when:
- You need to be confident that your data is always secure, being backed up and tested.
- You need a reliable team of experienced engineers that is consistently evolving and growing with your business.
- You understand that preventing issues is always more cost-efficient than fixing problems.
- You need to have accurate projections of the costs and the technological requirements with flat rate billing. Bottom line, a measurable ROI.
- Downtime is mission critical and results in lost time, money and opportunity.
- You need your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time (or yours) on computer problems.
Some of our best relationships can be found in these industries.
Banking & Financial Services